Friday, August 22, 2008

Me in Mosaic

My friend Holly had this on her blog & I thought it was a cool idea, so here you go.



Concept:
1. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
2. Using only the first page, pick an image.
3. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.http://www.flickr.com/search/http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php (choose four columns and three rows, also choose individual URL's)
Questions:
1. What is your first name? (Jennifer)
2. What is your favorite food? (Cinnamon Rolls)
3. What school did you go to? (Univ. of Utah - I had to choose one of several)
4. What is your favorite color? (Blue)
5. Who is your celebrity crush? (Matthew McConaughey)
6. Favorite drink? (Milk)
7. Dream vacation? (New Zealand)
8. Favorite dessert? (Brownies)
9. What you want to be when you grow up? (Teacher)
10. What do you love most in life? (Family)
11. One word to describe you. (Boring)
12. Your nickname. (Jenn)

I have to say, some seriously weird, seemingly unrelated, pictures came up for some of my answers.

3 comments:

aprilaleman said...

I'm a half wit. I loved this post, and tried to do my own, but couldn't figure out the mosaic part. :(

BTW: Cute new blog background, pics, etc

aprilaleman said...

I must also ask where you got your cute background???

happygranny said...

Where in the world did you get that you are boring? Crazy girl!