Sunday, November 16, 2008

Isaac is in love...

with everything.

About 2 weeks ago, Isaac started saying "I Love You." At first, it was just to me. I'd be laying on the couch & he would come lay on me & say, "I love you" over and over until I had to tell him to stop. Then he started saying it to Daddy.

This weekend is when he crossed the line into insanity. He started grabbing his blanket & snuggling it while saying, "I love you, blanket."

This morning, in the bath, he was playing with a Thomas the Train toy...a train named Salty. The next thing I heard coming from the tub was, "I love you, Salty." And Salty isn't even his favorite...

He's a little nutty.

2 comments:

Bronwyn said...

LOL...that is really cute! I know it can get annoying when they say stuff over and over though. Bennett does it sometimes. He just wants to be acknowledged most of the time.

Jenn said...

Oh, I acknowledged it (and said "I love you" back to him about 10 times), but I can only do that so many times before I get annoyed that I have to keep repeating myself. Most of the time I really don't care if he wants to keep repeating it over & over....eventually he gets sick of it.

But really, I have a hard time getting annoyed at the little guy when he's sweetly saying "I love you" to me!