Friday, December 12, 2008

Early Christmas

Connor & Isaac opened birthday presents yesterday. They received a package from Grandma & Grandpa Leitch today that contained birthday presents and Christmas presents. The Christmas presents went under the tree and they got to open the birthday gifts. They were told not to touch the gifts under the tree.

Shortly after they opened their gifts, I left to pick up something for dinner...and the boys stayed home with Ryan. I came home to find that Isaac had opened almost every gift that I had just put under the tree. He only opened them enough to see what they were, then he moved on to the next one. He didn't even try to play with the ones that were toys for him.

My first reaction was to burst out laughing. My second reaction was to laugh some more as I grabbed the camera.

I guess I'll have some extra wrapping to do & we won't be putting any gifts under the tree until Christmas eve...



1 comments:

happygranny said...

Oh my gosh - how funny! Where was dad while this was happening?