Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Peanut Allergy

Thank goodness the boys DO NOT have a peanut allergy. They are definitely their father's children & have recently become OBSESSED with peanut butter. They like to eat it straight off of a spoon, on waffles, on pancakes, on sandwiches, and pretty much any other way they can get it in their mouths. Tonight, Isaac broke into the pantry & brought me the jar, begging me to open it. At least it provides protein. I can think of much worse things for them to eat. In this video I captured round 2 of peanut butter & honey sandwiches last night. They ate them for dinner & then wanted more later.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

We have the same thing going on at our house too:)! We had paninis with my parents last week and made Grilled PB & J with bananas for the kids...they were tasty! We should have you over for them soon:)

happygranny said...

So dad started laughing before I even hit the play button. He just knows if it's the boys - it's gonna be funny.

Bronwyn said...

That's so funny. Bennett has the same addiction!