Thursday, June 17, 2010

When I Grow Up

So, earlier this week I asked the boys what they want to be when they grow up. Here were their responses.

Isaac: I want to be a Daddy.
Me: That's a good thing to be! What kind of job will you have when you are a daddy?
Isaac: (thinks for a minute) I want to be a train!
Me: Oh! A train driver is a good job to have!
Isaac: No, not a train driver! A TRAIN!
Me: Well, that would be interesting.
Isaac: And then I want to be a monkey.

I guess he took it literally when I told him he could be anything he wanted.


Me: Connor, what do YOU want to be?
Connor: I want to be a doctor so I can wear my stepascope and listen to my heart.
Me: That would be a good job!
Connor: Yeah, and then I can play tennis.

The workings of their brains at this age really crack me up!

0 comments: