Monday, January 7, 2008

Little Monkey

Isaac is such a little monkey...

We have these ottomans pushed up against the tv stand to keep the boys from touching the tv and from pushing all the buttons on the dvd player, satellite receiver, etc. (See the bottom picture below in the tunnel posting for a visual.) They like to stand/lean against the ottmans when they watch something on TV. In the past few days, Isaac has climbed up on them couple of times & sat on top. We always make him get down or try to stop him before he even gets up. Yesterday I left the room for a second & when I came back he was STANDING on the ottoman with both hands on the tv screen! Now I wish I'd gotten a picture, but in the moment, I reacted & got him down right away.

The kid can't even walk & he's climbing like an old pro...

0 comments: