Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Questionable Taste in Music

I have a white noise machine in the boys' room that plays nature sounds to help them sleep at night & block out sounds outside of their room. This contraption also serves as a clock radio. Since I've never used the radio part, I've never tuned it to any particular station, and it just happens to be tuned to a mexican radio station (of which there are MANY).

For the past few days, when I put them down at night, I turn on the white noise to the relaxing sound of ocean waves. When I check on them before I go to bed, I find that sometime between being put to bed and falling alseep Isaac has pushed the button to switch to the radio. That's right, when I walk into their room at night, I feel like I've just crossed the border into Mexico. Now, there are about 10 other buttons he could push on this thing that would produce various other nature sounds, but apparently nothing is as soothing as mexican music....

Maybe he was born to the wrong parents & was supposed to be born a blonde haired, blue eyed, Mexico City baby.

0 comments: