Monday, March 9, 2009

Birthday Fire

According to Connor & Isaac, if there's a fire, there must be a birthday cake somewhere nearby. Ryan made a fire in the wood-burning stove tonight & the boys were totally fascinated. They kept saying, "Fire, birthday cake" followed by Connor singing "Happy Birthday".


Sorry this video is so dark. They wanted the lights off to see the fire better. Besides, Connor is very shy about letting me capture his singing on video. He seems to be less timid in the dark. Oh, and he calls me "monny" and is apparently singing happy birthday to me in this video.

2 comments:

Bronwyn said...

That is too funny! I guess maybe they've only seen fire on birthday cakes? Cool fire though!! Does it get cold enough to use it very often?

Amanda said...

That's hilarious! I love your wood-burning stove. . . what a cool thing to have. :) Sounds like your life is never boring with your 2 cute little ones!