Monday, February 8, 2010

Ketchup

I've really been in a blogging funk lately, so this will just be a quick catch-up post with some pictures from the past month or so...

Our little In-n-Out fans



Isaac was acting like a baby. So, I threatened that if he was going to act like a baby, he had to wear a diaper & bib like one. Not to be intimidated, he said, "I want to wear a diaper & a bib." Great. So, here he sits, in timeout, in his baby garb.


"Helping" Dad work


Isaac is fascinated by flossing...so he wanted to try it himself.


Um, I'm not quite sure what to make of this combination...but he sure thought it was cool.


Isaac "fixing" Nemo.


A favorite game lately is to squish their faces together & laugh hysterically. It's such a cute thing to watch...until one of them gets annoyed & starts pushing. Or screaming. Or crying...


5 comments:

Nicki said...

Oh man, those boys are TOOO cute! Personally, I'm impressed with the Thomas-the-Train-Knight costume. And smart thinking Jenn on the baby-treatment, I'm a HUGE fan of punishments that fit the crime, and I can't imagine a more direct consequence!

Amanda said...

What cute little guys you have Jen. The diaper/baby thing is too funny!

The Terrell Family said...

Clever time-out. The boys are too cute and seem to be pretty clever themselves.

Bronwyn said...

Yay for updated pics! So cute! :)

holmesfamily8 said...

Your boys are adorable! LOVE the Thomas outfit, Benson would love it too. Do they get along well? I find that Benson is so aggressive toward Alex and it makes me feel bad! Poor Alex is so kind and loving toward Benson too.