Sunday, February 17, 2008

First Haircuts

Connor & Isaac just got their first haircuts. We took them to this fun place called Monkey Dooz that specializes in kids haircuts. Not necessary, but I thought it would be a more fun experience for the first time having their heads attacked by scissors. They both were really good...no crying. Connor was a little too wiggly though & the stylist was having a hard time cutting his hair with the scissors. So, she used the clippers instead. I told her I wanted it short, so I guess this is what I get! It's not really as short as it looks in the back...it almost looks like he has no hair!

Connor - getting his hair cut


Connor - front (before) Connor - front (after)


Connor - back (before) Connor - back (after)


Isaac - getting his hair cut
Isaac - front (before) Isaac - front (after)
Isaac - back (before) Isaac - back (after)

2 comments:

Bronwyn said...

haha!! So cute!! Connor looks bald!! LOL
Bennett is almost two and no hair cut yet. I'm thinking of getting it cut shortly after his 2nd bday because his hair is getting so long in the back and ears that it's flipping up and curling!
Love the pics Jenn!!!

Daniel T said...

I just took Carter down there to get his haircut. We didn't wait for the jeep, much to his chagrin. Now that it's summer though I think I'm just going to do his hair myself since he's basically going to get a buzz cut.

This pics are great, we really like the way you did the before and after shots. It's nice to be able to see your blog now that you've "gone public." (;