Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter

Whoever thought it was a good idea to try to take Easter pictures of two 15-month-old boys at the park is a MORON. Oh wait, that was me. We don't have good lighting in our house, and we don't have any grass in our yard, so I thought it would be a great idea to take the boys to the park for some cute pictures in their Easter outfits. Bad idea. They just wanted to run & play. How could I deny them that? We really didn't get any good pictures and we didn't get a single picture of the two of them together with them both looking at the camera.

Connor - "Mom, why are you calling my name? I'm trying to run away!"


Isaac - "Why are you torturing me like this?"


They sat like this for a total of 10 miliseconds...then they were off!


Easter baskets. Yes they did get a small amount of candy, but they were only interested in the matchbox cars...until they tasted the mini-M&Ms.

3 comments:

Daniel T said...

I love the photo of Isaac "behind bars." Why don't they ever have photos like that on the cover of those mothering magazines! Too funny!

Bronwyn said...

Those pics are adorable! At least you got some right? And who wants those boring pics where kids are sitting around behaving? The crazy pics have the most memories!

MarkyD said...

jeez, they're getting so big!! cute boys.