Sunday, March 30, 2008

Oh No

I'm not sure where he learned it, but Isaac has started saying the phrase "oh no." The other day, Connor and I were playing in the living room & Isaac went back to their bedroom. After a few minutes, I realized that it was a little too quiet back there. So, I called back, "Isaac, what are you doing back there?" I was met with a reply of "oh no." I thought he was just being cute, but thought I better check to make sure. I found him sitting on the floor next to a tub of moisturizing cream with the cream covering both of his hands, one of his ears, and a baseball cap that had the misfortune of being within Isaac's reach. I laughed, picked him up & brought him out to the living room to show Ryan. It was at that point that we thought to take pictures...I need to get better at this....a picture of him where I found him would have been even more priceless.



2 comments:

Bronwyn said...

so funny!! I always try and keep a straight face when Bennett gets into stuff like that. But sometimes it's hard not to laugh!

happygranny said...

lol - I'm glad you have a sense of humor! I have a feeling you are going to need it with Isaac. He's likely going to be the "ah oh" man for many years to come. So funny that he knew to say "ah oh" when you asked what he's doing. Granma D