Thursday, March 20, 2008

Sleeping Beauty

There are few (if any) things in this world more precious than a sleeping baby. I love poking my head in the boys' room just before I turn in for the night. My two little balls of energy turn into the most peaceful little sleeping beauties.

Last night was no different, but instead of that "awwwww" factor, I felt myself overcome by uncontrollable giggles...this is how I found Connor in his bed.



I have absolutely no idea how that binky ended up on his bum, but it made for a pretty fun picture.

I brushed my teeth & prepared for bed, all the while chuckling to myself at the sight I had just beheld. Five minutes later, I was ready for bed, but needed one more quick peek at my little "binky bum boy." This is what I found instead...



He is such a funny little guy & cracks us up all day long. Seems fitting that he should do it in his sleep as well.

1 comments:

Daniel T said...

That's exactly how I'll look on Monday morning when I have to go back to work (the one with his head pressed up against the edge of the crib).