Friday, July 25, 2008

Memories

Here’s how it goes :

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I have had together. It doesn’t matter if you knew me a little or a lot—just anything you remember...or don't remember...fabricated memories are a plus.

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I’ll assume you’re playing the game and I’ll come to your blog and leave one about you...especially if your memory of me isn't particularly flattering...you better hope Blogger censors slander.

5 comments:

Melissa said...

I remember a slumber party at your house when we were kids. I don't remember who all was there, but I know we were all in that front room acting all kinds of insane!

The Terrell Family said...

Frisbee golf in Bloomington!! I also remember your Neon that didn't make it out of Indiana. We use it as a gague for how much longer ours will last.

happygranny said...

When we lived in Kansas - sleep walking across the trailer park in the snow in the middle of the night...letting yourself in the neighbors trailer and plundering her kids toy box...while you were still sleeping! We had to install high lock on the doors after that! About age 7 I think.

Krisanne said...

I remember dinner and games in your apartment in Murray(???)...way back when Ryan and Landon worked for Triton. Ryan had just built the futon and was so proud! I also remember visiting you in Oklahoma, California, Utah, etc. everytime you came into town. I remember seeing you all and Jim and Jessica and the kids last summer (sure glad we got together then!). Fun, fun! Call us when you get in town...

Amanda said...

I remember WAY back in the day before internet was commonplace. . . you guys had a copy of the Juno free dial-up software that allowed you to have free access to the internet ONLY for email. I insisted on reading every single word in the user agreement. . . Ryan wanted to go (understandably) but I wanted to read every word before I clicked the little "I agree" button. That was probably the first and last time I've ever actually read every single word on a long document that I've signed. Ryan was a good sport. :)

By the way, we have a blog now. . .you can check us out at http://tonyandamandagraf.blogspot.com/