Thursday, April 23, 2009

Playing Trains

The boys have been obsessed with trains lately. Tonight, after bathtime, they were playing quietly in their room. "Quietly" is usually interchangable with "mischievously," so I decided to go take a peek. I found Isaac building a train track on the floor. I'm so glad we spent the money to buy them a train table for Christmas so they can build tracks on the floor instead.

This is the first track built by one of the boys. I could say it was built without any parental assistance, but I did have to help Isaac redirect the track when it began to run under the bed. He did the vast majority of it alone. Well, Connor helped by testing out the track as it was laid. In the end, Isaac declared his track a triangle.


2 comments:

Sarah said...

Cute! I can relate to the train table that really is just a storage container. It is so fun that they have each other to always play together!

The Terrell Family said...

Train sets are the best toy ever. Lucas doesn't set the tracks up by himself yet, but when he starts train sets will get an even higher rating in my book.