Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Eat, Eat, Eat, What a treat!

Originally posted 10/8/07

This song from Baby Signing Time is constantly getting stuck in my head & I can't get it out! Anyway, the boys are well on their way to being table food eaters. We've been trying some new things lately...here are the finger foods they are eating:
Bagel
Rotisserie Chicken
Curried Chicken
Black Beans
Cheerios
Broccoli
Scrambled Eggs
Rice
Yogurt
French Toast Sticks
Cheese
Diced Peaches
Graham Cracker
Baked Potato

I have yet to find something they won't eat. They absolutely love to feed themselves - and decorate the floor in the meantime. I'm so glad we have wood floors in our dining room instead of the carpet that was there! They're also doing really well with sippy cups. I'm hoping we can do away with bottles shortly after their first birthday!

0 comments: