Tuesday, November 13, 2007

He loves him, he loves him not

Originally posted 10/7/07

Most days I don't think either of the boys knows the other exists. Some days they notice, but only because the other one has a toy he wants or the other is being held by Mom. Still other days they climb over, push, and kick each other. On the very occasional day I will catch one of them doing something sweet to the other. Today happened to be one of those days.

We have a little pop-up baby sleeping "tent" in the living room right now. I bought two of these instead of pack n plays for sleep while traveling. It's in the living room for them to climb in and out of so they won't be afraid of it. This afternoon they were both playing in it. Connor was laying down, and Isaac leaned over and gave him the sweetest sloppy kisses I have ever seen. Connor just grinned from ear to ear. Unfortunately, it happened too fast for me to get pictures or video, but it was nice to get a glimpse of what I think was a loving moment between brothers.

0 comments: